Determining the Passive Region of the Multirate Wave Transform on the Practical
- Determining the Passive Region of the Multirate Wave Transform on the Practical
- 조창현; 이진이; 이용권; 최문택
- Parameter range; Unit time delay; Multirate wave transform; Wave variables; Haptics
- Issue Date
- International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing
- VOL 12, NO 6, 975-981
- This paper proposes a computation scheme for determining parameters guaranteeing passivity of a haptic interface with the
multirate wave transform (MWT). A practical implementation of MWT considering unit time delays is presented and a
passivity condition is obtained from the scattering matrix. Parameter ranges guaranteeing passivity of a haptic interface
with MWT are obtained from the extreme case study of the proposed passivity condition. Various simulations and
experiments have shown that stable force displays can be achieved with the proposed parameter values.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.