Controlled release of sirolimus using solvent affinity of drug-loaded polymer for drug-eluting stents
- Controlled release of sirolimus using solvent affinity of drug-loaded polymer for drug-eluting stents
- 정윤기; 장부남; 강종희; 최지연; 박귀덕; 노인섭; 한동근
- Issue Date
- 9th World Biomaterials Congress
- We fabricated SRL-loaded PLGA layer on SS spring using ultrasonic spraying method. The affinity of polymer and drug against different organic solvents directly affects the coated-surface morphology and crystal size of drug, resulting in controlled-drug release.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.