Oxygen Reduction Reaction of Pt supported on Y-doped SrTiO3
- Oxygen Reduction Reaction of Pt supported on Y-doped SrTiO3
- 이국승; 유성종; 나윤채; 김희수; 박규성; 윤정우
- Issue Date
- Electrochemical and solid-state letters
- VOL 15, NO 5, B61-B64
- A Y-doped SrTiO3 (Sr0.92Y0.08TiO3−δ, SYT) was synthesized and applied to a supporting material for Pt particles. The structure of the obtained catalyst (Pt/SYT) was analyzed using transmission electron microscopy and X-ray diffraction. Surface analysis was performed using cyclic voltammetry and compared with that of a commercial catalyst (Pt/C). Oxygen reduction reaction performance the Pt/SYT of was measured to be similar to that of Pt/C, although the Pt surface area of the Pt/SYT was at least 5-fold lower than that of Pt/C. Possible reasons for the higher intrinsic activity were discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.