Speech recognition system based on mono-camera image
- Speech recognition system based on mono-camera image
- 고혜승; 한성민; 이희창; 추준욱; 최재봉; 최귀원; 황도식; 윤인찬
- Image processing; Lip detection; speech recognition
- Issue Date
- 대한의용생체공학회 춘계학술대회
- This paper presents a high-quality speech recognition system with mono-vision camera
utilizing template matching and pseudo-hue color space. Lip area is found based on eyes and
nose feature point. To grasp subject's intention, system compares vowel template images
with lip area images. The template whose contour best matches with the acquired lip feature
points is chosen. The result shows that our proposed system provides high accuracy
especially in estimating the essential five vowels. While expanding the application to
phonemes, it can be applied to help speech-impaired patients to translate their intentions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.