Preparative isolation and purification of prenylated isoflavonoids from Cudrania tricuspidata fruits using centrifugal partition chromatography
- Preparative isolation and purification of prenylated isoflavonoids from Cudrania tricuspidata fruits using centrifugal partition chromatography
- 전제승; 김상민; 이희주; 엄병헌; 김학기; 김철영
- 4'-O-methylalpinumisoflavone; 6,8-diprenylgenistein; 6,8-diprenylorobol; centrifugal partition chromatography; Cudrania tricuspidata; prenylated isoflavonoids
- Issue Date
- Journal of liquid chromatography & related technologies
- VOL 35, NO 11, 1607-1615
- Prenylated isoflavonoids such as 6,8-diprenylorobol, 6,8-diprenylgenistein and 4′-O-methylalpinumisoflavone were purified from n-hexane extract of C. tricuspidata fruits using centrifugal partition chromatography (CPC) with a n-hexane-ethyl acetate-methanol-water (7:3:6:4, v/v, ascending mode) solvent system in a one-step within 200 min. One-step preparative CPC yielded 22.4 mg of 6,8-diprenylorobol and 26.7 mg of 6,8-diprenylgenistein with 95% and 85% purity, respectively, from 350 mg of crude hexane extract. Further purification by crystallization in methanol yielded 4′-O-methylalpinumisoflavone (9.3 mg) at over 95% purity based on the HPLC analysis. The chemical structures of purified compounds were elucidated by 1H, 13C NMR, and ESI-MS.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.