New Registration Method for Customized Dental Implant Guiding System
- New Registration Method for Customized Dental Implant Guiding System
- 김영준; 이태경; 최진혁; 김용; J.-K. Jung; 박지만; 박세형
- Dental implant; Implant guiding template; Registration
- Issue Date
- Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 2012
- In this study, we proposed a novel registration method for fabricating a customized dental implant guiding template. The main advantage of the proposed method is that (1) the registration is simple compared to the previous methods and (2) machining coordinates for fabrication is automatically calculated. Only one CBCT scanning is required for a patient. Time and effort for implantation can be reduced by the proposed method, and accurate implantation can be performed according to the 3D preoperative planning considering the patient’s anatomy. Further accuracy test and comparison with the previous methods are planned next.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.