Calibration Method for Microscale Stereo X-ray Imaging System
- Calibration Method for Microscale Stereo X-ray Imaging System
- 김영준; 김원태; 박세형; 김종형
- Calibration; Dual X-ray; Micro-scale X-ray; Radiographic imaging; Stereo X-ray
- Issue Date
- International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing
- VOL 13, NO 6, 877-882
- Calibration of an X-ray imaging system involves estimation of the 3D geometrical configuration of the system components.
Here, we propose a calibration method for stereo X-ray imaging systems, which capture two X-ray images at two
orthogonal positions. The calibration parameters include the relation between image coordinates and world coordinates,
the relative 3D positions of the X-ray source and detector, and the rotational axis of the stereo X-ray system. The average
error of the proposed calibration method was determined to be approximately 0.03% in evaluation tests.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.