Sequential Chemical Bath Deposition of Cu2-xSe/CdS Film by Suppressing Ion-Exchange Reaction
- Sequential Chemical Bath Deposition of Cu2-xSe/CdS Film by Suppressing Ion-Exchange Reaction
- Gangri Cai; Iseul Lim; Deok Yeon Lee; Nabeen K. Shrestha; 이중기; Yoon-Chae Nah; 이원주; 한성환
- Chemical Bath Deposition; CuSe/CdS fiolm; Ion Exchanage; Electrode
- Issue Date
- The journal of physical chemistry. B, Condensed matter, materials, surfaces, interfaces & biophysical
- VOL 116, NO 24, 7176-7180
- Chemical bath deposition is an attractive technique to form single- and multilayered metal oxide/chalcogenide films on electrode surfaces. However, the occurrence of desorption and/or ion-exchange reaction during subsequent chemical bath deposition has so far limited preparation of multilayered metal oxide/chalcogenide films. In this paper, we report a method to prevent desorption and ion-exchange reaction of metal oxide/chalcogenide on electrode surfaces using a polyelectrolyte multilayer during sequential chemical bath deposition. By controlling the ion permeability of the polyelectrolyte multilayer, Cu2–xSe film was successfully deposited on the CdS film. The Cu2–xSe/CdS film is confirmed by UV–vis absorption spectroscopy, scanning electron microscopy, energy dispersive X-ray analysis, and X-ray powder diffractometer. Furthermore, the Cu2–xSe/CdS films were investigated as photoinduced charge transfer devices which showed photocurrents of 0.22 mA/cm2 under illumination (I = 100 mW/㎠).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.