MBE growth of vertically-aligned (In)GaAs nanowires using Au colloidal nanoparticle catalyst on Si(111) and GaAs(001) substrates
- MBE growth of vertically-aligned (In)GaAs nanowires using Au colloidal nanoparticle catalyst on Si(111) and GaAs(001) substrates
- 배민환; 이은혜; 송진동; 김수연; 윤재진; 최경진; 이정일; 박원일
- (In)GaAs; nanowire; MBE
- Issue Date
- Quantum Dot 2012
- - We succeeded in the growth of (In)GaAs NW on Si (111) and GaAs (001) substrate.
- In NW growth of Si (111), As flux has the largest effect on the NW morphology.
- The (In)GaAs NWs have predominantly ZB crystal structure in (111) direction with stacking faults.
- Substrate has the largest effect on the NW density.
- Reflectance is reduced with NW growth time.
- The results of this experiment will be applicable to the NW solar cell.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.