Extremely Thin Bilayer Electrolyte for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFCs) Fabricated by Chemical Solution Deposition (CSD)
- Extremely Thin Bilayer Electrolyte for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFCs) Fabricated by Chemical Solution Deposition (CSD)
- 오은옥; 황진명; 이유리; 박선영; 다사리하리; 윤경중; 손지원; 이종호; 이해원
- solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs); Chemical Solution Deposition (CSD); Spin coating; thin electrolyte; electrolytes; thin films; fuel cells
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 24, NO 25, 3373-3377
- An extremely thin bilayer electrolyte consisting of yttria-stabilized zirconia (YSZ) and gadolinia-doped ceria (GDC) is successfully fabricated on a sintered NiO-YSZ substrate (see figure). Major processing flaws are effectively eliminated by applying local constraints to YSZ nanoparticles, and excellent open circuit voltage and cell performance are demonstrated in a solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) at intermediate operating temperatures.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.