Wet-chemical polyaniline nanorice mass-production for electrochemical supercapacitors
- Wet-chemical polyaniline nanorice mass-production for electrochemical supercapacitors
- 쇼옙; 임지연; 마네; 한성환; 암베드; 주오심
- PANI nanorice; Wet-chemical method; Crystalline structure; Supercapacitor
- Issue Date
- Synthetic metals
- VOL 162, NO 13-14, 1303-1307
- One pot run mass-production of polyaniline (PANI) nanorice is carried out using a simple room temperature ingenious low temperature wet-chemical method. Different bondings are identified using Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy analysis. Crystalline structure, due to presence of well-defined rings in selected area electron diffraction pattern, and nanorice morphology, from the scanning electorn miscropy photoimages, of as-prepared PANI are confirmed. Using high-resolution trasmission electron microscopy digital photoimage 0.46 nm and 0.37 nm fringe widths are monitored. Surface area of 41.06 m2 g−1 is justified from the adsorption–desorption isotherms. The PANI nanorice electrode reveals 17.33 W h kg−1 energy density and the 480 W kg−1 power density due to significant inner charge contribution (68.28 C g−1) compared to outer charge.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.