Thermoelectric Properties of Bi2Te3-PbTe Pseudo Binary Near the Eutectic Composition
- Thermoelectric Properties of Bi2Te3-PbTe Pseudo Binary Near the Eutectic Composition
- 정규호; 장호원; 강종윤; 유명재; 최원철; 김진상
- PbTe; Thermal Conductivity; Thermoelectric; Phase Separation
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 12, NO 4, 3492-3495
- (Bi2Te3)1-x(PbTe)x binary systems near eutectic composition were prepared by melting of elemental metals and a sequential water quenching process and their microstructures and thermoelectric properties were investigated. Multiple phases such as Bi2Te3, BiPbTe and PbTe were observed due to phase separation when the composition x was higher than the eutectic point. Also the electrical conduction type of the alloys converted from p-type to n-type in the phase separated alloys. The lattice thermal conductivities in the phase-separated alloys are lower than those in alloys without phase separation, attributable to increased boundary scattering.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.