Locally confined membrane modification preventing edge break and gas inlet/outlet area degradation during fuel cell operation
- Locally confined membrane modification preventing edge break and gas inlet/outlet area degradation during fuel cell operation
- 헨켄스마이어디억; 남비; 김형준
- PEMFC; heat treatment
- Issue Date
- The 7th conference of Aseanian Membrane Society
- ● The sensitive areas can be easily protected by a heat
treatment, which reduces the water uptake and IEC.
● The demonstrated process is slow, but much shorter
reaction times might be possible by changing from
air to inert atmosphere and increasing the
● The ongoing processes (desulfonation, sulfone
formation, anhydride formation, transsulfonation…)
could not be fully elucidated yet, but crosslinking was
proved for SPAES50 (see also Fu et al., J. Mater.
Chem., 2012, 22, 13714).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.