Electrodeposited Ni dendrites with high activity and durability for hydrogen evolution reaction in alkaline water electrolysis
- Electrodeposited Ni dendrites with high activity and durability for hydrogen evolution reaction in alkaline water electrolysis
- 안상현; 황승준; 유성종; 최인수; 김형준; 장종현; 남석우; 임태훈; 임태호; 김수길; 김재정
- 수전해; Ni dendrite catalysts; Electrodeposition
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry
- VOL 22, NO 30, 15153-15159
- Different shapes of various nickel structures, including dendrite, particle and film are fabricated by
electrodeposition under various conditions. The shape of nickel structures is definitely dependent on the
deposition potential, leading to different electrochemical surface area and edge facets. The nickel
particle which has a polycrystalline center and edge is obtained at high negative potential. On the other
hand, the nickel dendrite deposited by relatively low negative potential exhibits large electrochemical
surface area and a particularly active facet for hydrogen evolution reaction (HER) in alkaline water
electrolysis. In fact the nickel dendrite shows the highest catalytic activity and stability for HER among
the various nickel structures.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.