Microstructure and magnetic property of Fe/MgO layer on GaAs and InAs (001) substrates
- Microstructure and magnetic property of Fe/MgO layer on GaAs and InAs (001) substrates
- 김경호; 김형준; 최준우; 장준연; 김영근
- Fe; MgO; GaAs; InAs; Spintronics; MBE; Misfit strain; in-plane magnetic anisotropy
- Issue Date
- The 19th International Conference on Magnetism
- in Fe / thin MgO / InAs or GaAs epi-structures
ㆍHigher MgO growth temperatures give rise to the lower misfit strain within MgO layer, leading to 2D Fe layer as well as cubic magnetic anisotropy.
ㆍ3D Fe islands from the misfit strain of MgO become 2D layer with cubic magnetic anisotropy as increasing nominal thickness of Fe
ㆍNo magnetic anisotropy of 3D Fe islands results from the in-plane misorientation
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.