CdS buffer-layer free highly efficient ZnO-CdSe photoelectrochemical cells
- CdS buffer-layer free highly efficient ZnO-CdSe photoelectrochemical cells
- Rajaram S. Mane; Dipak V. Shinde; Seog Joon Yoon; Swapnil B. Ambade; 이중기; Sung-Hwan Han
- photoelectrochemical cells; ZnO-CdSe; CdS buffer-layer; CdSe nanoparticles
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 101, NO 3, 0033906-1-0033906-3
- Highly reproducible, wet-chemically processed, CdS buffer-layer free ZnO-CdSe
photoelectrochemical cells with 3.38% power conversion efficiency have been fabricated. An
enhanced current density is observed due to increase in number of injected photoelectrons with
CdSe nanoparticles loading time. Impedance spectroscopy results suggest that interfacial resistance
is strongly dependant on CdSe nanoparticles loading time.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.