Probe type gas sensor based on double path absorption using hollow-core photonic band-gap fiber
- Probe type gas sensor based on double path absorption using hollow-core photonic band-gap fiber
- 마경식; 임선도; 김길환; 이관일; 정제명; 이상배
- gas sensor; photonic band-gap fiber
- Issue Date
- OECC 2012
- , 391-392
- We demonstrate a reflection type gas sensor which
consists of a hollow core photonic band-gap fiber (HCPBGF)
and a 2-μm hollow core fiber (HCF) with a gold
coated end facet. Also we present the characteristics of the
proposed gas sensor and the results of in situ gas detection
with the pressure driven gas filling method.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.