Pseudolite Antenna Calibration Algorithm using a Multiple-Antenna Receiver
- Pseudolite Antenna Calibration Algorithm using a Multiple-Antenna Receiver
- 김종원; 전상훈; 김강호; 기창돈; 이택진; 소형민
- pseudolite; calibration; multi-antenna; cycle ambiguity; phase center
- Issue Date
- International Journal of Aeronautical and Space Sciences
- VOL 13, NO 2, 250-259
- The need for position information in indoor environments has been growing lately. Several indoor navigation systems have
been studied. Among them, pseudolite-based indoor positioning systems are one of the best systems to obtain precise position
measurements. However, the installation of such systems is very difficult because the calibration of pseudolite antenna position
is complicated. For precise calibration, the use of carrier phase measurements is necessary, and whenever carrier phase
measurements are considered, problems with cycle ambiguity appear. In this paper, a new approach to calibrate the positions
of pseudolite antennas is proposed. By using a multi-antenna, the ambiguity can be eliminated, epoch by epoch, for every single
carrier phase measurement. Moreover, the number of calibration points can be reduced down to 3 by use of measurements
collected at unknown positions. Using the proposed methods, the process of the collection of carrier phase measurements
becomes considerably simple and convenient. Simulation results are presented to verify the proposed algorithms.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.