Numerical Study on passive crossbar arrays employing threshold switches as cell-selection-devices
- Numerical Study on passive crossbar arrays employing threshold switches as cell-selection-devices
- 정두석; 안형우; 김수동; 안명기; 이수연; 정병기
- threshold switching; crossbar arrays; chalcogenides; memory switching
- Issue Date
- Electronic materials letters
- VOL 8, NO 2, 169-174
- A read-out voltage margin of crossbar-array-based passive non-volatile memory employing one threshold switch
and one memory switch (resistor) (1TS1R) unit structure was numerically evaluated for the worst-case pattern
with respect to the row and column number of a crossbar array. The threshold switching behavior of amorphous
GeSe, which has been recently reported by Jeong et al., was taken for the evaluation of the 1TS1R crossbar
array. The calculation results identified that a pull-up voltage is of importance because of the highly nonlinear
current-voltage behavior of amorphous GeSe in the high resistance state.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.