Infrared spectroscopic ellipsometry of Ge-doped SbTe alloys
- Infrared spectroscopic ellipsometry of Ge-doped SbTe alloys
- 강태동; 심경익; 김재훈; 우철; 정병기; 이호선
- Phase change random access memory; Germanium; Doped antimony telluride; dielectric function; band gap; effective mass; sputtering
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 520, NO 19, 6221-6225
- We grew Ge-SbTe films on glass substrates using RF sputtering deposition. We measured the dielectric function
of the Ge-doped SbTe thin films in the infrared and visible spectral region. By applying linear extrapolation to the
absorption coefficient, we obtained accurate band gap energy values, which decreased with increasing Te composition.
Using the Drude model, we estimated their resistivity and mean scattering time. Compared to the Hall
effect parameters of carrier concentration andmobility, we estimated the effectivemass of holes for the Ge-SbTe
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.