In/Ga Inter-Diffusion in InAs Quantum Dot in InGaAs/GaAs Asymmetric Quantum Well
- In/Ga Inter-Diffusion in InAs Quantum Dot in InGaAs/GaAs Asymmetric Quantum Well
- M. H. Abdellatif; 송진동; 최원준; 조남기
- InAs; Quantum Dot; Varshni Relation; Asymetric InGaAs/GaAs Quantum Well; InAs Quantum Dot; In/Ga
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 12, NO 7, 5774-5777
- The Photoluminescence spectra (PL), their temperature and power dependence were investigated
for the ground state in InAs quantum dots (QDs) embedded in InGaAs asymmetric quantum well
(Asym. QW). In-atom segregation is well known phenomena in such structures, which result in
altering the inter-atomic distances; as a consequence the thermo-dynamical parameters change as
well, namely Debye temperature. The bigger value of Debye temperature for the studied sample
with respect to the corresponding bulk value is attributed to In/Ga inter-diffusion during growth.
The inter-diffusion process causes non-radiative defects in the sample. As a consequence, rapid
decrease in the QDs integrated emission intensity as the temperature increases was occurred.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.