Oxidative coupling of methane over Na2WO4/Mn/MgxTi1-xOy : Effect of Mg-to-Ti ratio on the catalytic activity
- Oxidative coupling of methane over Na2WO4/Mn/MgxTi1-xOy : Effect of Mg-to-Ti ratio on the catalytic activity
- 전원진; 최재욱; 하정명; 서동진
- MgTi mixed oxide; oxidative coupling of methane; 촉매
- Issue Date
- 15th International Congress on Catalysis
- Methane, a major component of natural gas, is a valuable fossil fuel which can be a resource for the useful products, such as clean oil, methanol, and olefin, in the chemical industry. Ethylene is one of the important chemicals obtained by conversion of methane, which is achieved by chemical processes such as oxidative coupling of methane (OCM). While the OCM occurrs with reactants of methane and O2 at the temperature higher than 700 ºC, both the conversion of methane and the selectivity to ethylene are low without catalysts and improved with catalysts such as Na2WO4/Mn/SiO2 . The OCM catalyst’s performance has not been well-understood because it occurrs as a radical reaction at very high reaction temeratures. In this study, we synthesized the new catalysts of Mg-Ti mixed-oxide-supported Na2WO4
Results and discussion for the OCM and investigated the effects of Mg-to-Ti ratio to find the roles of Mg for the improved catalytic activity, which helps better desing the catalysts.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.