Thermoelectric Properties of Bi2Te3-In2Se3 Composite Thin Films Prepared by Co-Sputtering
- Thermoelectric Properties of Bi2Te3-In2Se3 Composite Thin Films Prepared by Co-Sputtering
- 김광천; 최원철; 김현재; 여호기; 김진상; 박찬
- Thermoelectric; Bi2Te3; In2Se3 Nanodots; Phase Separation
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 12, NO 4, 3633-3636
- Bi2Te3–In2Se3 films were prepared by co-sputtering followed by annealing, and their structural and
thermoelectric properties were investigated. The immiscible nature of the two alloys results in precipitation
of the second phase, thus leading to structures with self-assembled dots that are a few
nanometers in scale. HAADF-STEM and HRTEM were used to confirm that In2Se3 nanodots that
were a few nanometers in size did indeed form in the Bi2Te3 thin film. It was found that the incorporation
of these nanodots can reduce the thermal conductivity of the thin film.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.