Fabrication of flexible device based on PAN-PZT thin films by laser lift-off process
- Fabrication of flexible device based on PAN-PZT thin films by laser lift-off process
- 도영호; 강민규; 김진상; 강종윤; 윤석진
- Films process; Ferroelectric properties; PZT; Functional applications; Laser lift-off
- Issue Date
- Sensors and actuators. A, Physical
- VOL 184, 124-127
- The ferroelectric properties of flexible devices based on 0.05Pb(Al0.5Nb0.5)O3–0.95Pb(Zr0.52Ti0.48)O3
+ 0.7 wt.%Nb2O5 + 0.5 wt.%MnO2 (PAN-PZT) thin films, which were fabricated using a laser lift-off (LLO)
process, were investigated. The flexible devices based on PAN-PZT thin films were coated with a sacrificial
layer, which prevented or minimized damage during LLO process. The structural and electrical properties
of the PAN-PZT thin films before and after LLO process demonstrated that the crystallographic and
ferroelectric properties of the device were retained after LLO process. Flexible devices based on PAN-PZT
thin films coated with a sacrificial layer may be fabricated using the LLO process for the production of
flexible electronic devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.