- 차주환; 조용서; 이재균; 박정환; Hiroyasu Sato
- single-crystal X-ray study; two-dimensional
Related; the cyclohexenone
rings; half-chair conformation
- Issue Date
- Acta crystallographica Section E, Structure reports online. [computer file]
- VOL E68, o2510-1-o2510-8
- As part of our ongoing study of the substituent effect on the solid state structures of two cyclohexenone ring derivatives
(Cha et al., 2011, 2012), we present here the crystal structure of the title compound (Fig. 1). The bond lengths and angles
are normal and correspond to those observed in related structures (Cha et al., 2011, 2012; Zhu et al., 2011). Both cyclohexenone
rings display half-chair conformations. The hydroxy and carbonyl O atoms face each other and are oriented to
allow for the formation of two intramolecular O—H···O hydrogen bonds (Table 1). In the crystal, weak intermolecular C
—H···O hydrogen bonds (Table 1) are formed between molecules, generating a 2D supramolecular structure.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.