All-optical Data Extraction Based on Optical Logic Gates
- All-optical Data Extraction Based on Optical Logic Gates
- 이지석; 정미; 이혁재; 이택진; 전영민; 이석; 우덕하; 이주한; 김재헌
- Semiconductor Optical Amplifier; data extraction; optical logic gates; Cross gain modulation; All-optical logic gate
- Issue Date
- VOL 23, NO 4, 143-146
- All-optical data extraction, one of the key technologies for all-optical computing and optical communication to perform add-drop,
packet switching, and data reset, etc., is experimentally demonstrated by using cross-gain modulation (XGM) of semiconductor
optical amplifiers (SOAs). Also, all-optical data extraction based on numerical simulation is performed by using the VPI
simulation tool. In this paper, the suggested optical system based on SOAs shows the potential for high speed, and highly
integrable and low power optical data computing.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.