Top-down Meets Bottom up:Block Copolymers with Photoreactive Segments
- Top-down Meets Bottom up:Block Copolymers with Photoreactive Segments
- Rina Maeda; Michelle Chavis; 유남호; Christopher K. Ober
- self-assembly; patternable block copolymer; lithography; nanopattern; photoresist
- Issue Date
- Journal of photopolymer science and technology; [Fotoporimā Konwakai shi]
- VOL 25, NO 1, 17-20
- The fluorine-containing block copolymers of poly(styrene-block-2,2,2-trifluoroethyl methacrylate) (PS-b-PTFEMA) and poly(4-hydroxystyrene-block-2,2,2-trifluoroethyl methacrylate) (PHOST-b-PTFEMA), which both are capable of both top-down and bottom-up lithography were developed. These block copolymers were synthesized by either anionic or ATRP living polymerization methods. Comparison is made to patternable block copolymers of poly(hydroxystyrene-block-α-methyl styrene) (PHOST-b-PAMS) and poly(hydroxyethyl methacrylate)-block-poly(methyl methacrylate) (PHEMA-b-PMMA). Thin films of the block copolymers were subjected to lithographic processing using e-beam and DUV radiation combined with vacuum processing to create integrated patterns such as dots in lines. Solvent annealing was used to create long range order.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.