Synthesis of Modified Lithium-rich Manganese Oxides by Solid State Methods with Short Calcination Time
- Synthesis of Modified Lithium-rich Manganese Oxides by Solid State Methods with Short Calcination Time
- 디에키수산토; 장원영; 정경윤
- Lithium-rich Manganese Oxides; lithium secondary batteries
- Issue Date
- 2012 한국 수소 및 신에너지학회 춘계학술대회 논문집
- LiMn2O4 spinel oxide is a good candidate as the positive electrode materials in rechargeable lithium
batteries due to its low cost, high environment acceptability and more easily prepared than other
candidates (nickel and cobalt oxides). Further, LiMn2O4 has possible advantage of high rate capability,
since it has three dimensional pathways for lithium ions. Usually, LiMn2O4 compound can be easily
synthesized with solid-state reaction, which uses mechanical mixing followed by high-temperature
sintering. However, it need long calcination time which means high cost for producing. We synthesized
lithium-rich manganese oxides by solid state method with shorter calcination time and modified it by
using phosphate. The composition, structure and morphology of the samples were characterized using
X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), Raman spectroscopy, and transmission
electron microscopy (TEM).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.