Effect of Bi2O3 doping on the sintering temperature and microwave dielectric properties of LiAlSiO4 ceramics
- Effect of Bi2O3 doping on the sintering temperature and microwave dielectric properties of LiAlSiO4 ceramics
- 정병직; 정미리; 권상효; 김진성; 남산; 최지원; 황성주
- Issue Date
- Journal of the American Ceramic Society
- VOL 95, NO 6, 1811-1813
- When Bi2O3 was added to LiAlSiO4 ceramics, Bi12SiO20 secondary
phase was formed. Since the melting temperature of
Bi12SiO20 ceramics is 880°C, the liquid phase is expected to
form during sintering and to assist the densification of LiAl-
SiO4 ceramics. When 15.0 mol% Bi2O3 was added, the LiAl-
SiO4 ceramics could be sintered at 900°C, and with 20.0 mol%
Bi2O3 they could even be sintered at 875°C. The 15.0 mol%
Bi2O3-doped LiAlSiO4 ceramics sintered at 900°C exhibited
good microwave dielectric properties, namely, a low er of 4.3, a
high Q 3 f of 62 430 GHz and a small τf of -16.21 ppm/℃.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.