LPCVD Synthesis of High Crystalline Hexagonal Boron Nitride Using Pure Borazine
- LPCVD Synthesis of High Crystalline Hexagonal Boron Nitride Using Pure Borazine
- 조현진; 김성관; 강상욱; 김환철; 김명종
- hexagonal boron nitride; CVD; synthesis
- Issue Date
- Nano Korea 2012 Graphene Symposium
- Pure borazine (B3N3H6) was effectively synthesized via nanoparticle-catalyzed dehydrogenation of ammonia borane and used as a stable molecular precursor for CVD synthesis of hexagonal boron nitride (white graphene). The large area and high crystalline h-BN nano sheets have been synthesized on a polished nickel foil by low pressure chemical vapor deposition. Single to few layered h-BN nano sheets were acquired when pure borazine (B3N3H6) and ammonia (NH3) gas were used at the optimal ratio between two gases at 1000 oC. From the advantage of pure and stable molecular precursor, the number of h-BN layer could be tuned by adjusting ammonia (NH3) partial pressure relative to borazine. Layer-controlled and high crystalline h-BN synthesis was supported by the data measured from SEM, TEM, Raman, EELS and NBED.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.