Self-Deprotonation and Colorization of 1,3-Bis(dicyanomethylidene)indan in Polar Media: A Facile Route to a Minimal Polymethine Dye for NIR Fluorescence Imaging
- Self-Deprotonation and Colorization of 1,3-Bis(dicyanomethylidene)indan in Polar Media: A Facile Route to a Minimal Polymethine Dye for NIR Fluorescence Imaging
- 허정윤; 임창근; 황동렬; 신지영; 정서영; 박수영; 권익찬; 김세훈
- fluorescence; fluorescent
probes; imaging agents; nearinfrared
- Issue Date
- Chemistry : a European journal
- VOL 18, NO 28, 8699-8704
- Colorless 1,3-bis(dicyanomethylidene)indan is an organic acid (pKa≈3.0) that turns blue in polar media owing to self-deprotonation. Moreover, its colored conjugate base shows potential as a minimal anionic polymethine dye for probing biomolecules in cells and in vivo through noncovalent complexation and near-infrared fluorescence signaling.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.