Real-time measurement of continuous thermal-inactivated bioaerosols by aerosol fluorescence sensor with dual UV- and Vis-channels
- Real-time measurement of continuous thermal-inactivated bioaerosols by aerosol fluorescence sensor with dual UV- and Vis-channels
- 정재희; 황기병; 권보미; 이정은; 배귀남
- Bioaerosol; Real-time detection; Fluorescence; Measurement
- Issue Date
- European Aerosol Conference 2012
- Airborne particles, primarily bacteria, virus, and fungi,
are a primary means of disease transmission in humans
and other animals. Due to renewed concerns over
biological airborne contaminants such as new strains of
flu or anthrax, many researchers have investigated the
real-time technique that can be continuously monitored
for potentially harmful biological aerosols.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.