An all fiberized, 1.89-μm Q-switched laser employing carbon nanotube evanescent field interaction
- An all fiberized, 1.89-μm Q-switched laser employing carbon nanotube evanescent field interaction
- 정민완; 구준회; 장유민; 풀락; 송용원; 이주한
- fiber laser; Q-switching; 1.89-um laser; carbon nanotubes; evanescent field interaction; optical properties of nanotubes; laser materials
- Issue Date
- Laser Physics Letters
- VOL 9, NO 9, 669-673
- An all-fiber-integrated, Q-switched thulium-doped
fiber laser based on carbon nanotube (CNT) evanescent field
interaction is experimentally demonstrated. It is shown that a
saturable absorber based on a CNT-deposited D-shaped fiber
can readily be incorporated into a thulium-doped fiber ring
cavity for a passive Q-switching operation at a wavelength of
~1.89 μm. Using the laser scheme stable Q-switched pulses
with a temporal width of ~7.155 μs could be obtained at a repetition
rate of 14.18 kHz. The temporal stability of the output
pulses was also investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.