Synthesis of layered-layered xLi2MnO3ㆍ(1-x)LiMO2 (M = Mn, Ni, Co) nanocomposite electrodes materials by mechanochemical process
- Synthesis of layered-layered xLi2MnO3ㆍ(1-x)LiMO2 (M = Mn, Ni, Co) nanocomposite electrodes materials by mechanochemical process
- 김수; 김천중; 노재교; 류승호; 김수진; 장원영; 최원창; 정경윤; 조병원
- Lithium secondary battery; Cathodes; Mechanochemical process; Nanocomposite
- Issue Date
- Journal of power sources
- VOL 220, 422-429
- A strategy of facile route to prepare the Li2MnO3-stabilized LiMO2 (M = Mn, Ni, Co) electrode materials, cathode materials for Lithium secondary batteries that can be operated at the high voltage greater than 4.5 V, is proposed using the method of mechanochemical process. Li2MnO3 was synthesized at 400 °C, followed by the mechanochemical process with LiMO2 to form nanocomposite with the layered–layered structure. Structures and morphologies of xLi2MnO3·(1−x)LiMO2 are investigated to confirm the layered–layered structural integration. Various mole ratios of our xLi2MnO3·(1−x)LiMO2 electrode materials exhibit a large discharge capacity about 200 mAh g−1 at the room temperature. The cycle performances and the specific discharge capacities are improved by the secondary heat treatment for the xLi2MnO3·(1−x)LiMO2 composite electrodes where x ≤ 0.5. Our experimental results suggest the mechanochemical process is an easy and effective tool to form the nanocomposite of two components with controlled composition, especially, for the layered–layered integrated structure of xLi2MnO3·(1−x)LiMO2 system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.