Energy Efficiency achievable by Electrical Energy Storage - Secondary Batteries Research using Nano Technology
- Energy Efficiency achievable by Electrical Energy Storage - Secondary Batteries Research using Nano Technology
- Energy Efficiency; Electrical Energy Storage; Nano Technology
- Issue Date
- APEC Innovation Technology Dialogue
- Rechargeable battery, highly efficient electrical energy storage device, is one of the 10 key green technologies assigned by the Presidential Committee on Green Growth (PCGG). Korea is one of the leading countries in the lithium secondary batteries market. Since the first commercialization of the lithium secondary batteries, its main application was portable electronic devices. Thus the small-scale batteries dominated the market. However, the application market for the secondary batteries are moving from small-scale to mid- to large-scale such as for electric vehicles (EV) and electrical energy storage (ESS). Interestingly, to develop mid- to large-scale batteries, nano technologies are very important. In this talk, I will discuss the secondary batteries related research trend and policies in Korea focusing on the nano technologies.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.