Electrochemical characteristics of boron doped carbons conductor prepared by plasma pyrolysis method
- Electrochemical characteristics of boron doped carbons conductor prepared by plasma pyrolysis method
- 채유진; 김상옥; Aliaksandr Khodin; 이중기
- electrochemical performance; plasma pyrolysis
- Issue Date
- ◎ Plasma carbon and boron-doped carbon conductors are prepared by plasma pyrolysis method.
◎ XPS analysis reveals the presence of C-B bond which gives rise to the decrease in the amount of oxygen surface group and the increase in conductivity.
◎ According to the cyclic voltammetry (CV) analysis, the Li-ion diffusion coefficients were similar for both electrodes using DB100 and B-doped carbon conductors.
◎ B-doped carbon which has hard carbon properties exhibits higher capacities at various current rates, but better rate capability up to 200mA/g.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.