Uniform Polynomial Equations Providing Higher-order Multi-dimensional Models in Lattice Boltzmann Theory
- Uniform Polynomial Equations Providing Higher-order Multi-dimensional Models in Lattice Boltzmann Theory
- Issue Date
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series
- VOL 362, NO 1, 012011-1-012011-5
- We present a set of polynomial equations that provides models of the lattice Boltzmann theory for any required level of accuracy and for any dimensional space in a general form. We explicitly derive two- and three-dimensional models applicable to describe thermal compressible flows of the level of the Navier-Stokes equations.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.