Electromechanical strain responses of SEBS/CB and SEBS/SWCNT composites
- Electromechanical strain responses of SEBS/CB and SEBS/SWCNT composites
- 김일진; 정지영; 홍순만; 구종민
- actuator; electromechanical; SEBS; carbon nanotube; nanocomposite; Dielectric; electromechanical strain; SWCNT; carbon; space charge injection
- Issue Date
- Molecular crystals and liquid crystals
- VOL 566, NO 1, 135-140
- Electromechanical strain responses of poly (styrene-b-ethylbutylene-b-styrene) (SEBS)
/carbon black (CB) composites and SEBS/single wall carbon nanotube (SWCNT) composites
were investigated. The electric field induced thickness strains sz of the composites
increased with the conductive filler content at the low filler concentration region and
then showed the maximum. sz represents relative thickness change relative to the initial
thickness of the composite film. A further increase of the filler concentration caused a
decrease in the actuation strain. The SEBS/SWCNT showed a larger sz than SEBS/CB
at the same filler content.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.