Effect of post-annealing on the electrical and optical properties of transparent amorphous Mn:SnO2 thin-film transistor
- Effect of post-annealing on the electrical and optical properties of transparent amorphous Mn:SnO2 thin-film transistor
- 이칠형; 노영수; 최원국; 최두진; 이전국; 오영제
- tin oxide; manganese (Mn) doping; electrical & optical property; p-type transparent amorphous oxide semiconductor
- Issue Date
- Transparent, p-type semiconducting materials have recently received interest in the field of active device. SnO2 is an important family of oxide materials combined with good carrier mobility and high optical transparency in the visible range of the electromagnetic spectrum. These properties are suitable in a number of applications; thin-film transistors (TFTs), notably as an electrode material in solar cells, light emitting diodes, flat panel displays, and other optoelectronic devices. In this study, cation specie in metal oxides and post-annealing treatments were examined to investigate the transport properties of transparent amorphous oxide semiconductors (TAOS). Amorphous Mn:SnO2 thin films to evaluate the effect of annealing conditions were prepared by sol-gel process. As a result, it is revealed that the 5m/oMn:SnO2 thin-films were greatly influenced on the electrical and optical properties by the annealing condition. The visible region of the spectrum of >90%, hole mobility of ~16.6 ㎠/Vs, and on-off ratio of 3.6x104 were obtained. Carrier concentration and resistivity are also reported.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.