Solution processed high band-gap CuInGaS2 thin film for solar cell applications
- Solution processed high band-gap CuInGaS2 thin film for solar cell applications
- 박세진; 민병권
- CIGS; 박막태양전지; wide band-gap
- Issue Date
- OPU-KIST-ECUST Joint Symposium
- A high band-gap (~1.55 eV) chalcopyrite compound film (CuInGaS2) was synthesized by a precursor solution based coating method. To make nearly carbon free film, air annealing was applied. Subsequently, sulfurization was carried out for the formation of the CuInGaS2 alloy. The film revealed two distinct morphologies: a densely packed bulk layer and a rough surface layer. We found that the rough surface is caused by the formation of Ga deficient CuInGaS2 crystallites. Although two distinct morphologies coexisted on the surface, the film showed good device performance. Due to the high band-gap optical property of the CuInGaS2 absorber film, a solar cell device with this film showed a relatively high open circuit voltage (~787 mV) with a power conversion efficiency of 8.28 % under standard irradiation conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.