Effect of the cation part of imidazolium ionic liquids on synthesis of palladium particle
- Effect of the cation part of imidazolium ionic liquids on synthesis of palladium particle
- 김창수; 안병성; 태현만; 전승혜; 유계상
- Palladium particle; Imidazolium ionic liquids; cation effect
- Issue Date
- 공업화학 (Applied Chemistry for Engineering)
- VOL 23, NO 5, 510-513
- Palladium particles were synthesized by conventional chemical reduction method with ionic liquids. The size and shape of
palladium particles were significantly affected by the cation parts of ionic liquids. This is mainly attributed to the different
stabilities of the ionic liquid structure formed by the physical bond between the cation parts. Among ionic liquids with [BF4]
as an anion part, the hexyl substituent in the cation parts was more effective to synthesize palladium particles with the smaller
size and more uniform shape.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.