Thin Film Gadolinium-Doped Ceria (GDC) Interdiffusion Layer Fabricated by a Novel Chemical Solution Deposition (CSD) Process for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFCs)
- Thin Film Gadolinium-Doped Ceria (GDC) Interdiffusion Layer Fabricated by a Novel Chemical Solution Deposition (CSD) Process for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFCs)
- 오은옥; 황진명; 황해진; 송은화; 민경렬; 이종호; 이해원
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC); Gadolinium-Doped Ceria (GDC); Chemical Solution Deposition (CSD); Interdiffusion Layer; Electrolyte; Cathode
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics
- VOL 7, NO 5, 544-548
- A thin-film gadolinium-doped ceria (GDC) interdiffusion barrier layer was fabricated on a rigid half-cell substrate by multiple spin coating of chemical solution and low-temperature sintering of 1000 °C. Incorporation of GDC nanoparticles into the chemical solution resulted in a relatively dense and uniform microstructure without major microstructural heterogeneities. A highly active LaSrCoO3 (LSCF) cathode layer was also deposited by multiple spin coating of LSCF chemical solution containing LSCF nanoparticles, and was sintered at 950 °C to maintain thermodynamic stability of the GDC interdiffusion barrier layer with the help of the GDC-LSCF cathode functional layer. A cell developed on a conventionally process half cell exhibited excellent power outs of 810, 470, and 240 mW/㎠ at 650, 600, and 550 °C, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.