Optimization of Differential Lock-in Detection for Five-fold Enhancement in the Spatial Resolution of a BOCDA system
- Optimization of Differential Lock-in Detection for Five-fold Enhancement in the Spatial Resolution of a BOCDA system
- 정지호; 이관일; 송광용; 정제명; 이상배
- Brillouin scattering; BOCDA system; Phase modulation; Fiber optics sensors; Fiber optics
- Issue Date
- 38 th European conference and exhibition on optical communication
- We propose and experimentally demonstrate the enhancement in the spatial resolution and
the dynamic range of Brillouin optical correlation domain analysis by optimized differential lock-in
detection. The spatial resolution is improved by more than five times compared to that of ordinary
BOCDA with large extension of the dynamic range.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.