Development of Non-Coated Stainless Steel Bipolar Plate for PEMFC at POSCO
- Development of Non-Coated Stainless Steel Bipolar Plate for PEMFC at POSCO
- 조기훈; K.M. Kim; 김종희; 이윤용; 조은애; 천동욱; 오성진; J.Y.Yoon; D.S. Kim; 홍병선
- PEMFC; Bipolar Plate; Stainless Steel
- Issue Date
- Fuel Cell Seminar
-  POSCO has developed the new super-ferritic stainless steel (POS470FC) for non-coated PEMFC bipolar plate.
 The corrosion resistance and interfacial contact resistance of POS470FC are satisfied with the DOE ’15 commercial targets.
 The long-term stability of the cell equipped with POS470FC bipolar plate is confirmed in the constant current and simulated automotive drive cyclic mode.
 The 1kW CHP system is sucessfully fabricated with stamped POS470FC bipolar plate and officially certified by Korea Energy Management Corporation(KEMCO).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.