Encapsulation of Gold Nanoparticles using Chemically or Physically Modified Glycol Chitosan
- Encapsulation of Gold Nanoparticles using Chemically or Physically Modified Glycol Chitosan
- 선인철; 권익찬; 김광명
- nanoparticle; drug delivery; imaging; glycol chitosan
- Issue Date
- International Biotechnology Symposium (IBS) and Exhibition
- Gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) were coated with glycol chitosan (GC). GC was stabilized by chemical or physical cross-linking modification. Tripolyphosphate(TPP) was used for ionic cross-linking of GC on the surface of AuNPs. GC coated nanoparticles were also prepared by chemical cross-linking with glutaraldehyde (GA). In addition, GC conjugated with 3,4-dihydroxybenzaldehyde (DHBA) was applied to encapsulate AuNPs. The characterization of each particle was performed from zeta-potential, dynamic light scattering, NMR, IR measurement and UV-vis spectroscopy. Particles were stable in the water for several days.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.