Formation of equiaxed alpha and titanium nitride precipitates in spark plasma sintered TiB/Ti-6Al-4V composites
- Formation of equiaxed alpha and titanium nitride precipitates in spark plasma sintered TiB/Ti-6Al-4V composites
- P. Nandwana; 황준연; 구민영; J.Tiley; 홍순형; R. Banerjee
- Ti-6Al-4V; TiB; TiN; Spark Plasma Sintering; Composite; interface; α/β phase
- Issue Date
- Materials letters
- VOL 83, 202-205
- Spark plasma sintered TiB/Ti–6Al–4V composites have been characterized using scanning electron microscopy
(SEM), electron backscattered diffraction (EBSD) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM). As-SPS
processed composites exhibit a more refined distribution of equiaxed α precipitates as compared to arcmelted
composites containing similar volume fraction of TiB precipitates. Additionally, SPS processed composites
also show a highly refined distribution of TiN precipitates, as revealed by TEM studies.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.