Facile preparation of epoxy nanocomposites with highly dispersed graphite nanosheets and their dielectric properties
- Facile preparation of epoxy nanocomposites with highly dispersed graphite nanosheets and their dielectric properties
- 오기원; 김태호; 이상수; 임순호; 김대흠; 김희숙
- graphite nanosheets; nanocomposites; dielectric properties; dispersion
- Issue Date
- Macromolecular research
- VOL 20, NO 11, 1197-1200
- Very thin graphite nanosheets (GNSs) with 11 nm thickness and 250 nm in lateral size were simply prepared
from bulk graphite via an ultrasonication and centrifugation in N,N-dimethylformamide (DMF) without any
chemical treatments such as using surfactants. GNSs/epoxy nanocomposites with 3 wt% GNSs showed a high
dielectric constant (710) and relatively low dielectric loss tangent (less than 0.5) at low frequency (100 Hz). This
great improvement in the dielectric properties could be attributed to very thin thickness, excellent dispersibility and
sheet-like shape of GNSs in comparison with graphite or thick GNSs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.