Ultra-sensitive magnetoelectric microcantilever at a low frequency
- Ultra-sensitive magnetoelectric microcantilever at a low frequency
- 이동건; 김성만; 유용경; 한준현; 천동원; 김유찬; 김진석; 황교선; 김태송; 조원우; 김형석; 송승호; 이정훈
- Microcantilever; Magnetoelectric effect
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 101, NO 18, 182902-1-182902-4
- Here, we propose the device platform of energy domain transfer using a magnetoelectric
microcantilever. By incorporating Tb0.3Dy0.7Fe1.9 (Terfenol-D) magnetostrictive materials onto a
Pb(Zr0.52Ti0.48)O3 (PZT) piezoelectric microcantilever, we demonstrated energy conversion from
the magnetic to the electric domain. By measuring the charge signal from a PZT layer under
variable dc magnetic field at constant 60 Hz AC magnetic field, we acquired the magnetoelectric
coefficient of 24.4 V/cmㆍOe. The proposed magnetoelectric microcantilever enables the generation
of a minimum detectable DC magnetic field up to 1 x 10-12 T at off-resonance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.