Tribological behavior of sputtered boron carbide coatings and the influence of processing gas
- Tribological behavior of sputtered boron carbide coatings and the influence of processing gas
- 안효석; 팜두쿠옹; 신경호; 이기승
- Boron carbide coating; DC magnetron sputtering; Processing gas; Friction and wear; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; Auger electron spectroscopy
- Issue Date
- Wear: An international journal on the science and technology of friction, lubrication and wear
- VOL 259, NO 7-12, 807-813
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.