PRESSURE AND VELOCITY FLUCTUATIONS IN THE DIFFUSER FOR ROTATING STALL PERIOD
- PRESSURE AND VELOCITY FLUCTUATIONS IN THE DIFFUSER FOR ROTATING STALL PERIOD
- 신유환; 윤지인; 이윤표
- rotating stall; 선회실속; diffuser; 디퓨저; PIV; 입자영상속도계; Velocity fluctuation; 속도요동
- Issue Date
- Proceedings of the ASME 2012 Fluids Engineering Summer Meeting
- , 1-6
- This study describes details on local reverse flow patterns in
a vaneless diffuser by experiments through PIV measurement
technique in the water bath during the unstable operation of a
compressor with radial impeller. In order to do these
measurements, the pressure transducers were installed on the
hub wall with several diffuser radius ratios and they were
synchronized with the velocity images of CCD camera.
Especially we tried to make them synchronize with time during
rotating stall period. For relatively high and low pressure
instants, we observed and discussed how the radial and
tangential velocity components fluctuated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.